Attribute Changer v9.10e 8.0
Furthermore, date and time on files and folders can be partially changed. A really useful feature is the compression/decompression of files stored on the Windows NT/2000 and XP NTFS file system. Attribute Changer v9.10e Patch is a good example of the kind of software that has been created for a very specific purpose and does its job perfectly well, with no hassle or nuisances for the user. In this case, the program adds a new command to the Explorer context menu from which you can easily change attributes.
The GUI consists of a large window split into several parts for viewing the current and new file names, conducting search operations, managing a task list, and viewing file information. Attribute Changer v9.10e Portable . Attribute Changer v9.10e 8.0 Key goes straight to the point: simple interface and easy to use. It has no configuration options (probably because it doesn’t need them) but includes a fairly complete Help system to solve all your doubts about its usage. You can change standard attributes (RSHA), index attribute on Win2k, date, time and the compression state on NTFS volumes.
Attribute Changer v9.10e Code Features
- It doesn’t solve my problem.
- The program works well and as described but see big problem below.
- I will not use CNET again.
- Nothing really
- Easy to useFastIntuitiveDoes what it claims to doAccessed from the right-click menu
- none so far
- Interface is easy to understand and the integration with Windows Explorer is convenient.
- Terrific at what it does.
- Not for the faint of heart. Updated on Jun 6, 2013
- There are none.
- It works as adertised
- works as advertised
- works as advertised – and it’s freeware not ‘free to try’
Attribute Changer v9.10e 8.0 Keygen
|Category||Utilities & Operating Systems|
|Developer||Romain Petges: http://webplaza.pt.lu/public/rpetges/|