EmEditor Professional 20.0.0
Note: 30 days trial version.
EmEditor Professional 20.0.0 2019 Download Features
- Use this product to manipulate very large data files (50,000 lines or more) and it does that very well.
- I needed a text editor to handle huge (>1Gb) xml files, and this fits the bill perfectly. An excellent tool for that kind of work.
- There are no visible efforts being exerted to make it easier to use it with WINE on Linux.
- no hex editor, but you can open binary files
- fdggfgfg gdsfg fgdg gdsfgdgg
- Nothing I don’t like.
- Does not do code folding.
- Print margin settings do not seem to produce the desired results
- Wish it had the ability to extend searches, but that’s about the only missing feature for me.
- Wish I could turn off automatic presentation of CSV files in columns. Otherwise, nothing.
- I didn’t want it as my default text editor, but it assumed I did.
- dfggggdfgg dfgdgg dggd
- Full unicode support. Great for editing HTML, scripts, code and everything.
- Only source editor with syntax colouring I have found which supports unicode file names.
- it does it via a plugin – “Outline Text”.
- Vow, it can preview html file now.
EmEditor Professional Code
|Os||Windows XP/2003/Vista/Server 2008/7/8|